Sunday, December 23, 2007

sorry ash that it tuck me so long.

So about a mouth ago ashlee told me to
posts a blog on how much i love her
so here we go. ashlee i love you as
a friend you are like one of the only girls
that makes me feel better when im down
and thanks for all ways being there for me.
your the best. know that done with it
i would like to say some stuff that happend
the other day. well i went to get my christmas
present form miya and when i got there we
gave the gifes and well she gave me the really cute
short that she made and a mr. potatoe head that
also cute.ansd thats about it. I CANT WHAT TELL CHRISTMAS
YEAH.

6 comments:

miyacamille said...

awe awe awe awe lots of love
haha
yay for tye dye shirts! Thank you again for that cd, i love it.
p.s i cant see your pictures so im sad :(

miyacamille said...

awh yay i see them!
cute cute
do you have "nathan" written on your wall?

Nathan D. said...

yes nathan is written on my wall above my bed in guitar strings its soo cool i guess.

miyacamille said...

Dude that is cool!
my name used to be written on my walls with these little wooden letters...but after a while i felt like tearing them down.

Nathan D. said...

thats cool i just like it
up on my wall

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

time to update mahn! Maybe talk about christmas! :]