Sunday, February 3, 2008

the answer

well wensday night after muturl calli answered me final to co-ed
well when i drove up to the house i see two ballons on my door step
and i was like yes she answered me and so. i go and loook to see what she said
and it said to kill the balloons so i thought she said no cuz there was only two
balloons. so i go inside and killed them and read the papers and it made no sence
then i hear two more ballons that my dad and bro tuck from me and i was mad at them
and so she said yes and we are going to have a blast.
and its going to be cool to see her parents eyes like kill me when i knok
on the door to go to the dance.jk well idk

4 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Don't worry, they'll be nice that night! I am so excited nay nay! :]

miyacamille said...

hahah her parents EYES will kill you?!?! Oh no!
Thats sounds like it will be a BLAST! I hope you and Calli and everyone else has so much fun :)
Haha Calli, you totally remind me of Roxanne on goofy movie with that comment.
"Daddy this is Max"
*grunts protectivly*
"There you go. Good daddy"
"dont worry he'll be on his best behavior for the party"
Haha :)

miyacamille said...

Im sure he will let you drive again...I mean theres always tomorrow! :)
But i really dont think my dad will let me drive again, he lied to me and said he thought i did good...turns out he told my mother otherwise. Little stink bombs :) Oh well, i dont want to break the law or anything.

miyacamille said...

School is fine. Today is Valentinea day, so it was uneventful. No, i dont think im grounded from you anymore its been weeks. That sounds so bad "grounded from nathan..." jeez. Haha. We're far from bad kids to all of those reading this haha.
So no, im sure im not grounded from anything at the moment, i never am.