Monday, August 25, 2008

JUST DO IT

Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one or several memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, ridiculous, serious, silly...


ME play the old football game im 72


who know what ill happen so love everyone.

5 comments:

Marilee said...

NAY NAY!!!!! Well i think you are the only guy who gives me the hardest time about touching his hair...hee hee. But honestly i think one of my favorite memories was when me you, calli, chase, and Dan played the stick game. You were the funniest one to watch:) Love ya boy :)

Hassell's 5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie said...

So I was going to post a comment, then realized I was logged in as my mom, so yeah. I love you so much kiddo! I'm glad Nielsen's brought us together! My favorite memory of you is when you'd come up behind me and give me a big hug. That was usually when you were feeling very flirtatious. Or when you'd put your hands over my eyes and I would turn around and you'd give me a huge hug! I guess you could say I miss those hugs! I could never stay mad at you, one look from that innocent face and a big teddy bear hug, and i'd melt. So, you should send me your email, so I can invite you to view my blog too! my email is kyliebear1@gmail.com. Love ya!

Sassy said...

Nate....I think you are just one of the most genuine guys I know Brody's age...I think you are so kind and considerate and I JUST ♥ YOU!!!! You have always treated me with respect and I so appreciate that...I think your da bomb baby!!! I did this post just a few posts back...it is a pretty fun thing to do so if you happen to leave one on mine and not that you have to...you just have to go down a few...☺

Sassy said...

Nate....I think you are just one of the most genuine guys I know Brody's age...I think you are so kind and considerate and I JUST ♥ YOU!!!! You have always treated me with respect and I so appreciate that...I think your da bomb baby!!! I did this post just a few posts back...it is a pretty fun thing to do so if you happen to leave one on mine and not that you have to...you just have to go down a few...☺